TUGAS BAHASA INGGRIS 2

Tell my English language skills NAMA : YUGI SUSANTI NPM : 27211635 KELAS : 3EB18 I have been learning English since grade 4 ...

Tell my English language skills


NAMA : YUGI SUSANTI
NPM : 27211635
KELAS : 3EB18

I have been learning English since grade 4 elementary school. My english language skills began to develop quite well since I prepare for high school graduation exams first, I understand about the tenses and vocabulary I also can, plus in my vocational English language lessons every Saturday toefl taught. But all that is now starting to forget since college because I rarely diperkuliahan learn English, and rarely speak English practice eventually I started to forget almost everything well tenses, english vocabulary, etc.

now I've forgotten how to make sentences present tenses, past tenses and the future tense listening moreover requested I certainly do not understand. For the vocabulary ability of my vocabulary is not better than my time smp era, now I forget a lot of vocabulary that once I had memorized.


to learn the English language itself was very lazy, because so many college assignments, and to learn English yourself at home was not appealing at all. there is a desire for English language courses but all that until now has not been done because it is so tight schedule of lectures and laboratory case

COMMENTS

Name

HIBURAN Tugas Kuliah Tulisan UG
false
ltr
item
My Little World : TUGAS BAHASA INGGRIS 2
TUGAS BAHASA INGGRIS 2
My Little World
http://yugisusanti.blogspot.com/2014/06/tugas-bahasa-inggris-2_564.html
http://yugisusanti.blogspot.com/
http://yugisusanti.blogspot.com/
http://yugisusanti.blogspot.com/2014/06/tugas-bahasa-inggris-2_564.html
true
5271802375267296507
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy